If you're reading this, I haven't had the baby yet
I have been in labor for weeks. Months, maybe?
What is time? I don't actually know anymore. I am waiting, waiting, waiting, and trying the occasional tactic to get labor ACTUALLY moving. Miles circuit, eating dates, curb walking (which makes my SPD really bad).
Without giving out medical information on the internet, because "its not done"--
this has been my hardest pregnancy yet and the first two were no walks in the park.
This pregnancy is KILLING me. The one good thing is that this cannot possibly go on much longer.
My body is destroyed.
This is really hard on someone who was a former athlete. My body has been in too much pain and exhaustion to keep up my fitness levels.
So, I am going to start a side blog on my postpartum fitness journey. I miss my body not hurting, I miss feeling capable, I miss everything. I depend highly on endorphins to keep me functioning.
I haven't been able to do much yet, as you might have noted, I haven't had the baby yet.
But,
it can't be much longer, IyH".
Comments
Post a Comment